- When I go to church once a week at the same time, my neighbors know that I'm going to church every Sunday. This is a way to share my faith.
- Even when I'm really busy, I want to let God know that I'm taking time out of my busy life to worship him.
- Positive and/or negative events are always happening, so I'm thankful to be in an environment that can help me to pray.
- Church is always a positive experience. I love the music, prayers, and the sermon, which all help me to learn something new every Sunday.
- Supporting one or more churches is important, so the services done at churches can help people who want to get married, people who need a minister to conduct a funeral service, people who need prayer, and/or people who need other kinds of help.
I love to go to church nearly every Sunday for these reasons:
Dr. Karen Petit is the author of Banking on Dreams, Mayflower Dreams, Roger Williams in an Elevator, Unhidden Pilgrims, Amazing Holiday Paws, and Holidays Amaze. She is thankful to God for the many miracles in her life.