- When I go to church once a week at the same time, my neighbors know that I'm going to church every Sunday. This is a way to share my faith.
- Even when I'm really busy, I want to let God know that I'm taking time out of my busy life to worship him.
- Positive and/or negative events are always happening, so I'm thankful to be in an environment that can help me to pray.
- Church is always a positive experience. I love the music, prayers, and the sermon, which all help me to learn something new every Sunday.
- Supporting one or more churches is important, so the services done at churches can help people who want to get married, people who need a minister to conduct a funeral service, people who need prayer, and/or people who need other kinds of help.
I love to go to church nearly every Sunday for these reasons: