- Miracles. My life has included many miracles. Just a few weeks ago, while driving, I screamed because I thought a large speeding SUV was going to hit me. I thought my life was over. I don't remember ever screaming like that before. I had a green light and the SUV had a red light. Thankfully, my car's brakes worked really well--in a miraculous way--they boomed a couple of times. My car then paused, the other driver swerved--or was swerved away from me, and then my car moved forward safely. After driving a block, I pulled over to look at my car. I was worried the booming might have been one of the other cars hitting mine. My car, in addition to myself, was 100% safe.
- Many miracles. Too many miracles have happened to too many people to claim that miracles are just some kind of coincidences. Many miracles have happened to me and to the people whom I know. Here's just one of many examples: Years ago, my father had a miracle happen when he was driving down a hill one day. The road had some ice on it. He knew a miracle was happening when his car stopped at the bottom of the hill.
- The bible. This book's logical connections among its different chapters could not have been written by different people all by themselves at different times. The writers of the different chapters had to be writing what God wanted them to with some kind of help from God. The bible really is God's word and is evidence of God's presence in our universe. Often when I read the bible, the words are ones that have meaning to me personally and help me to live a more positive life.
- Prayers. God always answers my prayers in ways that He thinks are the best. Sometimes these answers are exactly what I have asked for, and sometimes the answers are ones that are even more logical.
- Darwin's Theory of Evolution. This theory might explain some of the process that God used to create our world, but logically, how could so much beauty and so many differences just have happened without direction, shaping, and creation by God? How could such things as the sun, moon, earth, water, atmosphere, mountains, valleys, zebras, giraffes, elephants, fish, cats, dogs, plants, . . . have just created themselves and then evolved all by themselves?
- Love. To feel any kind of love is to know that reality is not just what can be seen with our eyes and heard with our ears. God gave us love not just through our creation and ability to feel love, but also with His son's life and sacrifice for our sins, so all true Christians can have eternal lives.
- Souls. I was with several of my family members when they left our world to be in God's hands. Because of these experiences, I'm certain our souls live in our bodies and then leave our physical bodies.
- Many believers. In the past and the present, there have been many believers in God. Logically, why would so many busy people spend some of their time doing such things as attending church, praying, and reading bibles, unless there actually is a God?
- More reasons. There are many more reasons why I know God is a reality. Some of these reasons are shown in the content of my books, and some are shown on the blog pages for my books.
I often tell people that I don't just believe in God, I know there's a God. I've often asked myself how do I really know there's a God? Here are some of the many reasons why I know this to be true: